HOW WE CAN HELP
Our tours can be adapted to your teaching needs and requirements. Here’s how we can help:
- Great selection of destinations
- Flexible packages: from short breaks to longer stays
- Support from local representatives and/or guides
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Choice of hostel or hotel accommodation
- Full board or half board options
- Sightseeing tours and cultural activities
- Comprehensive travel insurance for the group
EXPLORE OUR SCHOOL TOUR DESTINATIONS
Talk to the knowledgeable and experienced JWT Schools travel team for details about our school tour destinations and start planning an unforgettable tour.
Contact JWT Schools
From your classroom to the world! Talk to the JWT Schools travel experts for school tours ideas, advice and to start planning a memorable school trip that is both engaging and educational.
Sign up to the JWT Travel newsletter to be the first one to receive new tour releases, the latest articles, travel advice and news by email.
Santiago de Compostela, Galicia’s capital, is much more than the last stop on your Camino de Santiago journey. Let us take you on a tour of this wonderful historic UNESCO World Heritage city, here’s our list of top things to do and see in Santiago de Compostela.