OUR SKI TOURS FOR SCHOOLS
Our school ski trips can be adapted to your group’s needs and requirements. Here’s an overview of what’s generally included:
- Great child-friendly resorts such as Pal Arinsal in Andorra, Lavarone Folgaria in Italy, Auron in France and many more
- Flexible packages: from short breaks to longer stays
- Support from local representatives at the resort
- Ski lessons with professional instructors every day
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Choice of hostel or hotel accommodation
- Full board or half board options
- Age appropriate apres-ski evening activities such as ice skating, bowling, torchlight skiing, snow tubing, disco or karaoke, adapted to their age and skill level
- Cultural and sightseeing day trips in the regions
- Comprehensive travel insurance for the group
THRILLING SCHOOL SKI TRIPS
You can find ideas and advice on our blog: Useful tips for your school ski trip.
Our travel packages are flexible and can be tailored to suit your group’s preferences and needs, contact our travel experts for advice and travel ideas.
Contact JWT Schools
From your classroom to the world! Talk to the JWT Schools travel experts for school tours ideas, advice and to start planning a memorable school trip that is both engaging and educational.
Sign up to the JWT newsletter to be the first one to receive new tour releases, the latest articles, travel advice and news by email.