Some of the highlights of our Camino de Santiago for Schools tours:
- Walk ancient tracks across Galicia’s countryside
- Meet pilgrims from all over the world
- Taste Galician octopus and other delicacies
- Stay in lovely towns and villages along the way
- Stamp your pilgrim passport and get your Pilgrim Certificate
- Explore historic Santiago de Compostela
- Practice your language skills
HOW WE CAN HELP
Our tours can be adapted to your teaching needs and requirements. Here’s how we can help:
- Flexible packages: from short breaks to longer stays
- Support from local representatives and/or guides
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Choice of hostel or hotel accommodation
- Full board or half board options
- Activities and cultural tours such as a day trip to Fisterra and a guided tour of Santiago de Compostela
- Comprehensive travel insurance for the group
Our Camino de Santiago for Schools tours are guided by our knowledgeable local English speaking guides who will meet the group at the airport and support you every step of the way.
You can see all our Camino de Santiago routes on our dedicated page: JWT Camino.
Contact JWT Schools
From your classroom to the world! Talk to the JWT Schools travel experts for school tours ideas, advice and to start planning a memorable school trip that is both engaging and educational.
Sign up to the JWT Travel newsletter to be the first one to receive new tour releases, the latest articles, travel advice and news by email.
Santiago de Compostela, Galicia’s capital, is much more than the last stop on your Camino de Santiago journey. Let us take you on a tour of this wonderful historic UNESCO World Heritage city, here’s our list of top things to do and see in Santiago de Compostela.