Religious Studies Trips
A trip to magnificent Rome and the Vatican, will introduce students to the cradle of Catholic faith and even give them the opportunity to attend a Papal audience. While a few days walking the Camino de Santiago will immerse them in the experience of pilgrimage, a centuries-old tradition practiced by pilgrims of different faiths across the globe.
In Krakow, students can learn about the thriving Jewish community that lived in the city before World War II; while in Lourdes, in Southern France, they can visit the most important Marian shrine in Europe, which attracts Catholic pilgrims since the 1800s, and explore this beautiful region at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
Looking for inspiration? Talk to our team or have a look at our suggested Religious Studies trips below.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Our Religious Studies Trips can be adapted to your teaching needs and requirements. Here’s how we can help:
- Flexible packages: from short breaks to longer stays
- Support from local representatives and/or guides
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Choice of hostel or hotel accommodation
- Full board or half board options
- Religious Studies focused activities and sightseeing tours in important destination such as the Vatican and Rome, Lourdes and the Pyrenees, and the Camino pilgrim trails to Santiago de Compostela
- Comprehensive travel insurance for the group
Learning history while travelling the world is a fun, educational and memorable experience.
Talk to the knowledgeable and experienced JWT Schools travel team for more information about our Religious Studies Trips and start planning an unforgettable tour for your classroom.
Contact JWT Schools
From your classroom to the world! Talk to the JWT Schools travel experts for school tours ideas, advice and to start planning a memorable school trip that is both engaging and educational.
Sign up to the JWT Travel newsletter to be the first one to receive new tour releases, the latest articles, travel advice and news by email.