Which route should we take?
- We highly recommend walking at least the last 100kms into Santiago de Compostela, so your group will be able to request their ‘Compostela’ pilgrim certificate at the Pilgrims Office in Santiago, proof of their achievement as a team.
- You can walk the last stage in just a week and there are many Camino de Santiago routes to choose from, the most famous one being the Camino Frances.
- The Coastal Camino Portugues is a popular choice for those looking for a trail with a seaside feel.
- With thousands of miles of Camino routes stretching across Europe, you can walk as much or as little as our group is ready to take on.
- Many groups return to the Camino trails each year, walking different routes or stages.
- You can read more about all the different Camino routes and tours on our dedicated Camino page: JWT CAMINO.
Find more ideas for Camino de Santiago for groups and INSPIRATION on our TRAVEL BLOG.
Contact JWT Sports
Fill in this form to let us know the tour you have in mind and request a call back or an email with sports tours suggestions. Sign up to the JWT Sports newsletter to be the first one to receive information about new tour releases by email.