THINGS TO DO AND SEE ON THE CAMINO DEL NORTE
There are many things to do, see and taste on the Camino del Norte trail, these are some of our favourites:
- Admire the ‘Indianos’ architecture in lovely Ribadeo
- Take a day to walk the coastal trail to the impressive Praia das Catedrais, the Cathedrals Beach
- Travel back in time wandering the cobbled streets of Mondoñedo
- Feel the peace on the quiet tracks across the pastures of the Terra Cha
- Stamp your pilgrim passport and get your Compostela certificate
- Explore the wonderful Old Town in Santiago de Compostela
Find all our latest articles, travel inspiration and Camino de Santiago travel tips and advice on our TRAVEL BLOG.
CAMINO DEL NORTE TOURS
On our ‘suggested tours’ area you will find a recommended trip on the Camino del Norte, starting in the town of Ribadeo in Santiago de Compostela, taking you two weeks to complete.
It is also possible to start your journey from different points along this route, for instance, you can start your Camino from the Basque Country and walk the whole route; or walk a section of the trail for a few days.
We can also include rest days along the trail, allowing you to take a breather and explore; as well as additional nights in Santiago de Compostela so you can get to know and enjoy this vibrant and magical city.
Talk to our experienced travel experts about your dream Camino de Santiago journey and we will create the perfect Camino tour for you!
Fill in this form to let us know the Camino you have in mind and request a call back or an email with travel suggestions. Sign up to the JWT newsletter to be the first one to receive tips, special offers and information about new tours by email.