HOW WE CAN HELP
Our Camino de Santiago tours can be adapted to your group’s needs and preferences. Here’s how our travel team can help:
- We look after all the logistics for the group from flights and transport to guide and meals
- Great choice of Camino routes
- Quality hotel accommodation along the routes
- Flexible packages
- Local representatives and English speaking guides
- Support from our experienced travel team
- Activities and cultural tours such as a day trip to Cape Fisterra and a guided tour of Santiago de Compostela and its Cathedral
- Comprehensive travel insurance for the group
group travel tailored for you
Contact our experienced travel team for advice and to start planning a memorable adventure.
Fill in this form to let us know the Camino you have in mind and request a call back or an email with travel suggestions. Sign up to the JWT newsletter to be the first one to receive tips, special offers and information about new tours by email.
Santiago de Compostela, Galicia’s capital, is much more than the last stop on your Camino de Santiago journey. Let us take you on a tour of this wonderful historic UNESCO World Heritage city, here’s our list of top things to do and see in Santiago de Compostela.